After your teeth have been examined and a treatment plan has been agreed, you will be given a written estimate of the cost of the work to be done. Our normal procedure is for you to pay a deposit before treatment with full payment by the time that the treatment is completed. You can pay by instalments up to the final appointment.
Patients can choose to pay by cash, credit card or debit card. If you are concerned about the cost of dental treatment or find any point about charges difficult to understand, please contact the practice.
- Treatment Price
- New Patient examination(includes 2 small x-rays) £35.00
- Hygienist visit From£57.00
- Amalgam Fillings From £85.00
- Cosmetic Resin Bonded Fillings From £145.00
- Root Canal Treatment From £295.00
- Extraction From £95.00
- Ceramic Bonded Crown From £495.00
- Ceramic Cosmetic Crowns (metal free) From £525.00
- Bridge From £550/unit
- Porcelain Veneer From £550.00
- Dentures From £550.00
- Tooth Whitening (Home) £350.00
- Dental Implant (including crown) From £2450.00
- Smile Design POA
- The complete Clean & Airflow Stain Removal £120
- Orthodontic Treatment From £1800/Arch.
Dual Arch From £2600
- Facial Aesthetic Price upon Consultation
- Invisalign From £2600/per ArchDual Arch From £3000
- NHS Dental Charges - Band 1 course of treatment £23.80 - Band 2 course of treatment £65.20 - Band 3 course of treatment £282.80
Our Service with a Smile
We have a wide selection of affordable private and NHS treatments at Welham Green Dental that ensures you have the very best support at a pace to suit you.